Friday, November 16, 2012

Tomoko Tane - Broken Wings

I know this will not remain forever
However it's beautiful
Your eyes,hands and you warm smile
They're my treasure
It's hard to forget
I wish there was a solution
Don't spend your time in confusion
I will turn back now and spread

My broken wings still strong enough to cross the ocean with
My broken wings How far should i go drifting in the wind
Higher and higher in the light
My broken wings still strong enough to cross the ocean with
My broken wings How far should i go drifting in the wind
Across the sky,just keep on flying

Did i ever chain you down to my heart
'Cause i was never afraid of you ?
No,I couldn't hold you any longer
Love is not a toy
Let go of me now
The time we spend is perpetual
Our future is not real
I'll leap into the air

No comments:

Post a Comment