Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wu Fan in my dream..



It was raining. The sky became dark. Rainwater fell through tree branches.
I was wearing a rain coat or jacket (?) and I brought something on my hand. I saw some of EXO-M members, but it wasn’t clear enough who they are. Then I saw Kris Wu Fan there. He was wearing a rain coat (?) (or something like that). Suddenly he called me. I was so...surprised! He knew me? How can he ....
He smiled to me...a bright smile.. (can you imagine that?) it was like he was very happy to see me....or to know me (?)  and then  he held his hand out and shook my hand. 
We had some conversation, I didn't know what we were talking about, but in the end, he held my hand and then we walked together like we've known each other for a long time.....

I opened my eyes. I felt the cold on my skin. I looked at the clock, It was 11.30 P.M. 

Yeah, right, that was just a dream.
The weird point is I knew that I'm in a dream. I tried so hard to not open my eyes,but I can't.
ㅠㅠ


 I wish i can continue my dream ....I'm curious about what will happen next~kkkk


No comments:

Post a Comment